Hello faithful readers of the Newell family adventures. I want to thank those of you who have kept up with us since our early webpage beginnings in 2000 when we left for Bolivia. It's hard to believe that 12 years have passed since that time. Thanks for being a part of our lives as we have journeyed from the Andes Mountains, to the Arizona desert and now to the beautiful hill country of Texas.

Monday, August 31, 2009

STARRING: JOE
our superbaby
with his favorite sister Lily
with his sweet cousin Evan
with his adoring siblings
twins with Lily
with his beautiful great grandmother Dottiebeing his cute, sweet self. We love you JOE!
I realized there was a lack of pictures of Joe in the last two updates so he's the star of this update. He is now 4 months old and doing great. We are so thankful for this sweet boy... what a blessing he is to our family!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha he looks like PETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we can confirm that at least 1 of the 3 are his :P jk, love you guys! hope to see u soon! David & Jo

Jenni said...

What a cutie! He does look just look Pete- even more than the other two!
We miss you guys...Bella still talks about 'Little Lily' all the time. Come see us sometime- you know where we live!

Tara said...

He is so cute! All your kids are!!

midwest mamma said...

HE IS a little Pete! I was going to frame that as a question but two of three comments on your blog confirmed it for me. :-) I miss you so much! i dream of hanging out with you and Christine.

katie noelle said...

Wow, this blog post really made miss the Newells! I so want to meet little Joe and I can't believe how grown up Lil and Silas look. So great to see you all doing so well.

Missing our talks and prayer together my friend, can we plan a phone date soon? We have so much to catch up on. You're always in my prayers though, even when I'm a bad communicator! :)

love you tons